ACHIEVE YOUR BUSINESS OBJECTIVES
WITH SMART, PRACTICAL AUTOMATION.
We design and control the machines that make order fulfillment faster, more accurate and more efficient. But we do not add complexity unnecessarily – our goal is to make the automation fit your operation and be prepared to grow with you.
For over 13 years, our team has worked hard to provide efficient, intelligent fulfillment automation integration to help our customers achieve their business objectives and be more competitive in the evolving e-commerce environment. Whether increasing throughput, optimizing labor, reducing costs, improving customer satisfaction, or just being more competitive – the right automation can help.
With Our People
- Support one another when teammates need help.
- Treat other teammates as you would like to be treated.
- Celebrate one another’s accomplishments.
- Share ideas without fear of criticism.
In Our Technology
- Smart, practical automation.
- Dont over-complicate the solution when possible.
- Inclination toward action instead of asking for approval.
- Take calculated risks within reason.
- Always learning.
To Our Customers
- Relationship-based customer service.
- We genuinely care about our customers.
- Maintain integrity to our promises.
- See it through even when the project becomes challenging.
Interested in a Career with Us?
Streamtech is seeking an experienced Controls Engineer to join our team. Mechanical and electrical design contributions will be expected. PLC programming and control system design experience are required.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator:
StreamTech Engineering is looking for a Sales Coordinator to work closely with our Sales and Marketing teams to pursue new leads, guide them through the sales process, and build a relationship with them, ensuring we respond to quotes in a timely manner and follow-up appropriately. This person will also work closely with the Marketing Manager to assist with messaging, website content, presentations and industry events.
We are looking for a Software Developer to build, deploy and support practical, functional programs. You will work with engineers to clarify project scopes, requirements and plans. The goal will be to produce up-to-date software that is relevant for the foreseeable future.