ACHIEVE YOUR BUSINESS OBJECTIVES
WITH SMART, PRACTICAL AUTOMATION.
We design and control the machines that make order fulfillment faster, more accurate and more efficient. But we do not add complexity unnecessarily – our goal is to make the automation fit your operation and be prepared to grow with you.
For over 13 years, our team has worked hard to provide efficient, intelligent fulfillment automation integration to help our customers achieve their business objectives and be more competitive in the evolving e-commerce environment. Whether increasing throughput, optimizing labor, reducing costs, improving customer satisfaction, or just being more competitive – the right automation can help.
With Our People
- Support one another when teammates need help.
- Treat other teammates as you would like to be treated.
- Celebrate one another’s accomplishments.
- Share ideas without fear of criticism.
In Our Technology
- Smart, practical automation.
- Dont over-complicate the solution when possible.
- Inclination toward action instead of asking for approval.
- Take calculated risks within reason.
- Always learning.
To Our Customers
- Relationship-based customer service.
- We genuinely care about our customers.
- Maintain integrity to our promises.
- See it through even when the project becomes challenging.
Interested in a Career with Us?
Work with the engineering team to assemble, wire and test automated labeling and conveyor systems. Help the electrical team connect and commission control cabinets. Cut and assemble aluminum extrusion structures. Fabricate custom projects as needed. Palletize and crate projects for shipment. Travel to exotic (or not) places to help install these systems.
Sales Applications Engineer:
Designs and proposes creative, winning solutions to help our customers and resellers be successful to eliminate direct labor, increase quality and throughput using a combination of proprietary technology and best practices. You'll be the primary phone and web communication for new inquiries, assisting potential customers, helping coordinate field visits, documenting all activities in CRM. You'll configure outstanding written proposals using standard StreamTech products.