StreamTech’s products are represented by its own engineering sales staff as well as a network of qualified representatives and integrators throughout the United States. This network is continually growing and expanding to provide you local service.
If you are an end user, looking for more information on integrators or resellers in your area please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to work with you on your project and find the best partner for your application.
If you are an integrator or reseller looking to provide your customers with the highest quality systems please email us for more information on our project registration and distributor program.
Administrative and Engineering Offices
StreamTech Engineering is located conveniently near I-270 and the St. Louis airport. Coming from St. Louis International Airport travel I-70 West 1 mile to US-67 South (Lindbergh Boulevard) 5 miles, then left on Bauer. Total time is about 12 minutes without traffic. We are on the West side at 1249 Warson Road.
1249 North Warson Road
Saint Louis, MO 63132
Phone and Email
Voice (800) 797-2130
Fax (800) 797-0180
Methods of Payment
StreamTech accepts all major forms of payment, including Purchase Orders as well as Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex) and Paypal. We offer credit terms to qualified customers. Custom equipment and automated systems are done with milestone progress payments. Leasing is available and has numerous benefits.
Technician & Engineer Travel Expenses
Many of our professional services involve onsite work at the client, such as engineering studies, installation and equpiment calibration. The associated travel costs may be handled in a number of ways.
- In turnkey projects we can provide a fixed cost line-item or otherwise include the travel in our proposal. This offers the client a more predictable project cost and may provide tax advantages.
- Our clients may choose to leverage their own relationships with hotel or other travel costs.
- Or the travel costs will be passed on directly to the client. For small projects, this is often the lowest total cost to the client.
Managing freight cost is important in helping control the overall delivered cost of a system. When purchasing equipment that exceeds practical sizes and weights for parcel shipments but not requiring train or oversized load handling, within the Continental US there are a number of things to keep it mind:
- Less-than-Truckload (LTL) often lower cost but may be handled on multiple trucks and may pass through multiple freight terminals. Thus shipping becomes more protracted and lead times are slightly less predictable.
- Full Truckload (TL) cost advantage may grow as the load size increases to approach the capacity of the truck. Transit time is typically very predictable and freight damage is minimized due to elimination of transfers and good accountability.
- Payment Methods: Billed 3rd party and Collect shipments the customer deals directly with the carrier typically resulting in the lowest cost. Occasionally we will be able to include delivery as part of the equipment quote due to an installation truck availability, etc.
Written approval is require prior to any returns. Contact us for a written RMA. All returns require freight prepaid. Returns may be subject to restocking fees. Some custom equipment and systems are not returnable.